Do you own any LP records?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Music is great, and I think everybody is streaming it online these days .. but i know people love to collect.. I once had a bunch of LP records (I was there when the CD became a thing! haha)
Do you own any LP records?

Azhria Lilu

OMG Member
We were having a clear-out of our loft last year and found boxes of LPs. We have a record player that plugs in via usb to the soundbar of the tv so I had a blast playing them all. The kids were standing there all "WTF are you doing" and "WTF are you listening to?", except for Erin who loves all the 80s stuff :D Most of these are Gary's (my other half's) mine are in the shed somewhere, waiting to be hunted down!

records1.jpg records2.jpg records3.jpg records4.jpg

I also found a couple of cassette tapes. Erin (my 13 year old) picked it up and wanted to know what it was... I felt old LOL

Shimmer

OMG Member
I have a bunch of records and even a few cassettes floating around. Up until a few years ago, I still owned my dad's 8-track player and all the 8-tracks to go with it. I do stream music occasionally, but I also still buy CDs because digital organization annoys me. I'd rather just put in the CD I want and get on with it.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
It's crazy that a CD is basically old media now already. hehe

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I have to say I only own The King and I signed Ule Brenner (I think thats how you spell his name).