• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Do you use texture packs?

CraftKitten21

OMG Member
I am curious to see who does. I played for my first few years without them but once I started using them, I couldn't go back. I find myself changing them every few months and it almost refreshes the game for me. I have a habit of playing Minecraft for days or weeks, hours at a time, and then not touching it again for a bit. I think using texture packs has helped me stay more interested in between major updates.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I am curious to see who does. I played for my first few years without them but once I started using them, I couldn't go back. I find myself changing them every few months and it almost refreshes the game for me. I have a habit of playing Minecraft for days or weeks, hours at a time, and then not touching it again for a bit. I think using texture packs has helped me stay more interested in between major updates.
Great question, and yes. Sometimes. I generally want something to sharpen up the defaults. Especially the font. So I have a few things like accessibility enhancements, and FaithFul 32x, custom packs, and I used to enjoy some realistic packs that work great with BSL shaders.