Do you wash hands frequently?

Jisan

OMG Member
These days, it is prescribed to disinfect your hands as often as sanitize to prevent infection. I generally convey a container of sanitizer with me when I go out shopping for groceries. However, when I return, I make it a highlight to completely wash my hands with cleanser despite the fact that I have utilized the sanitizer so often.

I'm doing it regularly.
Are you doing?

Agile

OMG Member
These days, it is prescribed to disinfect your hands as often as sanitize to prevent infection. I generally convey a container of sanitizer with me when I go out shopping for groceries. However, when I return, I make it a highlight to completely wash my hands with cleanser despite the fact that I have utilized the sanitizer so often.

I'm doing it regularly.
Are you doing?
Yeah sure, the scare of the second wave of the pandemic has forced everyone to be vigilant. You just have to wash your hands every now and then. I do it a little more often now than when the pandemic started.

JasonZ

OMG Member
Yes it is regular after Covid starts and I feel it's quite good as it helps to fight against common health related diseases like flue, cold, influenza and some others. I know we have cold and cough normally in winter but thanks god I haven't face that issue this year.