Does Anyone Like Housework?

HoorahForMe

OMG Member
Does anyone actually like housework? I just got done vacuuming my whole house and am dog tired. I'm constantly dust mopping the floors, sweeping the porch and weed whacking the ditch behind my house. It sucks! But, it needs to be done, unless, of course, you want to live in a dump. Does anyone else hate housework as much as I do?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
My place is a mess, and I don't like it, and there are fruit flies, even if I clean everything up. I am getting utterly unmotivated to even care about cleaning anymore.

I hate doing housework. most of the time.

It's ok to sometimes just feel satisfied after a proper cleaning, but it's never enough. You clean up and think, i should tidy, you tidy up and think, i should dust. You dust off and think, I should actually mob the walls too, or at least those dirty corners need fixing, and then you do that and think, I wanna paint one day.. you paint and think ' i want new lights .. ' it just keeps getting worse and then it still doesn't feel clean. Once you clean the windows, and the floor and all that stuff and it looks clean, it is satisfying, but it's a temporary fix.

Especially with pets, cat or dog hair everywhere, ugh. My curtains are terrible, and i rather buy new stuff but it is so expensive.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
NO I hate housework. I know it has to be done but I hate it.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
HAHAHAHA You know I hate it :p I have to do it obviously but I will do everything I can to avoid it or put it off for as long as possible.