Carlos_imported

OMG Member
I was referred here by Floris!

I'm an entrepreneur, gamer, and all around stand up guy! :P

I like video games, computers, internet, drawing, and much more! :D

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Hey Hey :) Welcome to XenFans good to see you :) Have fun looking around.

Vincent_imported

Trusted Member
I've always wondered what's so special about the moneypaperthingee in your hands? :P
So, tell us the story :O

Welcome!

Carlos_imported

OMG Member
I've always wondered what's so special about the moneypaperthingee in your hands? :p
So, tell us the story :O

Welcome!
Well, I'was playing poker with a bunch of family members ...

Everyone pooled in their money, the end pot was $20 dollars.

So, it happens that I've been getting so lucky in a bunch of these poker games, as one of my cousins says "he got seriously lucky."

I outsmarted even the most expert of the players in there... So, by the end of the night, I gathered enough chips (as you can see from the image) to win $20 dollars - that dollar bill is actually a $20 bill.

ArnyVee

OMG Member
And I always thought it was your $100 bill that you used to purchase your first xF license when they went on presale :)

Vincent_imported

Trusted Member
Well, I'was playing poker with a bunch of family members ...

Everyone pooled in their money, the end pot was $20 dollars.

So, it happens that I've been getting so lucky in a bunch of these poker games, as one of my cousins says "he got seriously lucky."

I outsmarted even the most expert of the players in there... So, by the end of the night, I gathered enough chips (as you can see from the image) to win $20 dollars - that dollar bill is actually a $20 bill.

Ahh :D
Mystery solved!

Carlos_imported

OMG Member
And I always thought it was your $100 bill that you used to purchase your first xF license when they went on presale :)
It wasn't. I got [at least] $250 dollars to spend at a another time. At that point it was possible for me to buy 3 xenforo licenses at the presale price.

So, whatever I made from the poker game, went towards it.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Welcome to the site, glad you signed up - And good luck with the vBSEO sale.
Very nice of you to introduce yourself. Always good to get to know a person a bit better.

ArnyVee

OMG Member
It wasn't. I got [at least] $250 dollars to spend at a another time. At that point it was possible for me to buy 3 xenforo licenses at the presale price.

So, whatever I made from the poker game, went towards it.

That was smart to buy three of them at presale (basically for the price of two) prices. We picked up one (Def and I) at presale prices for TeeVeeTown. Although, I've been picking up licenses for less than $100 each by being a bit patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.