Enjoying Summer Mornings

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
To those who know me, I am a person that is awake during the nightly hours. And I especially enjoy the early mornings in the Summer. It's quiet outside, the birds are singing. It's nice weather and the Sun is lighting everything up quite early already. This is when I am most productive.

I put on some random music, get a system to work with, and pick one of my projects. Be it a web design thing, project development, posting on a forum like this one. Or organizing some of my data. It's nice to get a cup of coffee, or tea, and sit down and get some stuff done. It's relaxing and the day is only getting better. Before it's too bright or too warm to be outside, or do things.

When I am not behind a system, I tend to go for a bicycle ride. See how things look in my local area and maybe go to a grocery store in a nearby town to get some fresh produce.

During the day I sleep, well, I try to. Sleep has always been an issue. And with my albinism, I do not mind ignoring the bright day light when it gets too much for me. Give me dark nights, and very comfortable light mornings. Something the winter can't give me.

Anyway, at the end of the day - hopefully before stores close - I try to get out again and get more stuff done. Preparing for the night I guess. Which I use for my hobbies and relaxing with watching tv or posting on sites, etc. A million things.

When it's the Summer, I just have to make sure I am up early if I do sleep at night, because those 'perfect few hours' each morning are ideal for me. Fresh air, positive vibes, and it feels like it's just my world. Just perfect.

What about you? Let me know!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Those perfect few hours in the morning - are good for sleep :p

Mind you any hour in the day is good for sleep in my book :D

Floris

Staff member
Well, then you go sleep. I will go enjoy the early mornings before my days turn crap and I have to go sleep.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I wish I could get up in the mornings but i'm just not a morning person :(

Floris

Staff member
Neither am I, but the mornings don't care, they don't shift to evenings when we wake up. :P