Excellent software!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude111_imported

OMG Member
Nov 11, 2010
I just wanted to say how much i loved this SW you guys have created and i hope nothing happens to it!

I started with this SW when Floris changed to it and i love it like crazy :)

The colours are nice,etc!!!

Good luck to all on the Xenforo team!!

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
Jan 26, 2008
Disunited Queendom
mikeylicio.us
Hey Dude :)

It's not "our" software, it's developed by the guys over at XenForo.com - we simply run it and help others customise it as well as run a customised install ourselves :)

Glad you like it though, Floris has put a lot of work into it :)

Reactions: 1 person

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Jan 1, 2001
Netherlands
mrfloris.com
Hey Dude111,

Nice to see you on this site and I am glad you like what we've done with it. We're building on the structure weekly, and we're working on the content daily. Hopefully thanks to your help.

XenForo.com made great software and we're extending on it to make it unique and "how floris likes it".

Have fun posting buddy.

Reactions: 1 person

crimson

OMG Member
Nov 20, 2009
Hope to see new innovations and I'm glad I'm part of this community and I'm eager to see what more is in store for " floris the way he likes it" :)

VonDoom

OMG Member
Nov 15, 2010
Ditto posts 1-5. Just refreshing all the way around.. New to the community here, but have been watching and participating on the XF official support forum and just haven't found much of anything to complain about yet..

Reactions: 2 people

vlada

OMG Member
Oct 26, 2010
I like to test the innovations. Especially I like them in the IT sphere.I associate myself with the opinion that SW is perfect. And I am waiting the new innovations.

felics

OMG Member
Nov 24, 2010
I understand the SW is still new but it has created quite a buzz already. People are gushing about it and I would not be surprised if it comes out as the next big thing on the market soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.