Fairly late greetings..

emmabear

OMG Member
I've been putting this off for a while.. didn't really know what to put or how to do.. but I'll just put some random info of myself here and then be on my way.
Hello and good times, my name is Emma, and my typical username will be"emmabear", and if I can't use that I'll be either "emmabearcat" or "emmabearkittycat".
I prefer building, survival, and roleplay sort of games where I can craft, construct, roleplay and survive, and occasionally pvp.. though I am very bad it and may make myself upset.
Uh.. I guess if you want to know anything else just ask?.. but be warned.. I may not reply, either by choice, which normally I would say no or something, or I simply haven't seen it yet.. I am horrible at noticing things and tend to forget about stuff. See ya! Have a good time!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Heeey emma, so cool to see an introduction thread. They're not mandatory :D but it's a great starting point. It's nice to get to know someone. I've known you for a few years, and it's so cool to have you on the forums as well. Yeah I always call you emmabear or emma, but I like emmabear kitty cat too :D

You're pretty darn good at building, it's always quite exciting to see what you can throw together in a weekend. It's impressive.

What age did you start playing Minecraft, if you don't mind me asking?

emmabear

OMG Member
What age did you start playing Minecraft, if you don't mind me asking?
Started playing roughly around 11-12, watched a few early videos and got hooked.. played the demo for the longest time then finally bought it when it was in beta 1.3

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Started playing roughly around 11-12, watched a few early videos and got hooked.. played the demo for the longest time then finally bought it when it was in beta 1.3
that's pretty awesome