• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

February : Achievements Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
[edit] This event is now over.

This is a daily event on the public server, everybody can participate.

Just join the server and play! As you craft, build, mine, etc. You will run into achievements. Some are easier than others. Some come with instant rewards.

You WILL get a prize for participating, so just playing on the server will get you something extra on March 1st.
You WILL get prizes (rewards) with some of the achievements, so play with friends and figure them out together (part of the fun).
You WILL get a prize if you are in the weekly stats, and even more so at the end of the month:
You WILL get a nice big phat lootbox prize if you're in the monthly top 3 stats, because that makes you the winner.

Prizes range from a rare item, unique item, in-game money, or even access to temporary flying, etc.

To get started: Join the game! That will be your first achievement unlocked.
To find out what else you can aim for, type: /achievements
A window will popup showing around 45 achievements. And okay, maybe not all of them are doable, but, the more you can do and unlock, the bigger the chance is that you win in this contest.

Commands available are:
/achievements
/aa book (gives you a book with a list of your achievements!)
/aa stats (a quick glance at how you're doing)
/aa week, /aa month, /aa top (check your weekly, monthly, overall, ranking)
You're aiming to be in the top 3.

And if you are just starting, the month has more than a few days, and it's easy to catch up. Don't feel too safe if you're currently in the top, and don't feel demotivated - catch up!

For questions, contact mrfloris in-game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floris

Staff member
Week one was a success, quite a few participated, and the race for /aa top is on!
Congrats to Mistic_Ice as most upcoming and for teh_red_fox for keeping #1 position.

Best of luck everybody in week two.

Floris

Staff member
Week two was just as cool, even more participated, and the race for /aa top is was heated!
Congrats to globug100 as most upcoming and for emmabear for jumping to #1 for the month position. Extra propr to teh_red_fox for standing strong for #1 overall position.

Best of luck everybody in week three.

Floris

Staff member
Week three, and people aren't settling down yet, everybody is still in it.
Congrats to hilaireofastora as most overall upcoming and for globug100 for jumping to #1 for the month position. Extra props to teh_red_fox for standing strong in the top3 overall position.

Best of luck everybody in week four.

Floris

Staff member
The final week, and it seems that the race is not slowing down. New players have entered the game and started participating. Most upcoming this week was Jesseva69 catching up to Mistic_Ice, but globug100 was unstoppable and made it to the #1 position, sharing it with emmabear and teh_red_fox.

A few more days, and we will know the final count and the winners.

Floris

Staff member
Okay guys, this event is now over!

We have had a few notable players during each week, that will get you an extra point. If you were unlocking achievements every week you get an extra point as well. And players that have been noticed to grind achievements have earned an extra point as well. The staff is aware that some bugs in the achievements event prevented them from completing that achievement, those who have tried have automatically gained a point extra for that achievement. And yes, points stack of course.

It was a little bit of extra counting but here is the list of '1MB Achievements Event' participants that will get the participation token (just come online and request it, I keep a list of who received one).

Behind your name is a number, that's your final count rank/position. Come online to collect your rewards :) Congratulations everybody and thank you for playing! Keep an eye on the /events/ forum on this site, and in-game announcements, because we have more coming in March!

By the way, it's crazy how many tied! It was a tough event :)

➀ globug100 - Shared First Place
➁ emmabear - Shared First Place
➂ teh_red_fox - Shared First Place
➃ Mistic_Ice - Shared Second Place
➄ hilaireofastora - Shared Second Place
➅ Jesseva69 - Third Place
➆ mrfloris - disqualified (admin)
➇ Alexiswantsyou - Shared 4th Place
➈ ManBearCat - Shared 4th Place
➉ 1MBNetwork - Shared 5th Place
⑪ FumbleHead - Shared 5th Place
⑫ ilujf - 6th Place
⑬ mrsfloris - disqualified (test account)
⑭ Nixxy73 - Shared 7th Place
⑮ Paprikaatje - Shared 7th Place
⑯ MadMikeyB - 8th Place
⑰ ender_vine - 9th Place
⑱ Iestyn - 10th Place
⑲ HelloitsRien - Shared 11th Place
⑳ Frezeeky - Shared 11th Place
㉑ BlackScarx - Shared 11th Place
㉒ thelynx74 - Shared 11th Place
㉓ Sorrk - Shared 12th Place
㉔ TheZiltoid - Shared 12th Place
㉕ evo2nr - Shared 12th Place
㉖ bluelightspirit - Shared 12th Place
㉗ dangerORclose - Shared 12th Place
㉘ codename_R - Shared 12th Place
㉙ Somfic - Shared 12th Place

Again, congratulations! You've all hopefully had a lot of fun playing.

If you haven't had your participation prize yet, please do contact me in-game before the end of March.

Rewards and money payouts per achievements were done live in-game as you unlocked the achievements, enjoy the phat l00t.

Notable weekly prizes go to: Mistic_Ice / teh_red_fox / globug100 / emmabear / hilaireofastora / and Jesseva69 - please contact me in-game to request a spawn egg of your choosing. This could be a great collectable, or a nice one time use for an awesome mob to have or fight (global server design rules might apply, you can't turn them into a pet probably)

The first, second and third prize winners can also contact me in-game to collect their 1MB loot box, a unique package with some unique items.

All top 10 players have received a 2500 /money payout in their account. Use it to buy cool stuff or play in the March event!

Status
Not open for further replies.