[Feedback] Where is this site going now???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingenious

OMG Member
With the closure of wetalk and Floris's announcement:

I am done with the bull from the world

Where is this site going now? Is it going to continue? That post does not inspire a lot of confidence in me.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Continue as is, nothing changes, except for me taking some time of to focus on my dad his operation.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
It were stressing times from October on where we (my family) learned about my fathers unexpected cancer for which he now has been operated. The stress of running many online hobbies alongside my offline troubles simply got to me. To avoid a burn out or going bonkers I decided to close wetalk (as well as a lot of other things).

Wetalk has been opened since, though its current form is a private community. All the accounts and data are still there and I focus on posting and no longer on building a community. This way the site can live on and I can focus on other hobbies.

The link has also been restored in the header here.

I appreciate everybody their positive feedback as long as the worries about what would happen with XenFans.

In the meantime while I was more offline and focussing on family and removing stressers from my life, Nix has been thrown into the deep and taken over some of the administrative tasks. And has done a wonderful job.

Convert jobs that I couldn't do were forwarded to our team members, or we worked together on them as a team. Everything has been going fine, with me allowing to relax and what not.

As per recently posted site update news we're working hard on the todo items / mile stones / roadmaps for xenfans for 2011 and 2012, and are excited about all our ideas for the content, members and the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.