Game of Thrones was the best movie series I ever watched? Would you suggest something similar to it ?

Mustapha145

OMG Member
I fell in love with that series, I never wanted it to end, & since then I've been seeking similar series but I never found any. I mean, there is action, fantasy, adventure thriller...etc everything you can think of.
do you think there are series like Game of Thrones?

Em95

OMG Member
Well it was a series, but I get what you mean. The show has often been long like some movies. Anyway, I would highly recommend The Last Kingdom, and Vikings. Both shows are great and have a lot of action. Oh, and I highly recommend Spartacus: Blood on the sand. Fair warning, there is a ton of female and male nudity, but also a ton of fighting and action. Some to rival that of Game of Thrones. Hell, I'd say it's more gory at times than GOT.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
A shame about the season 8 finale, but hey, if I could work for Star Wars and I already made my many millions from making GoT, I would ditch it too haha.

Yeah, I am slowly trying to forget everything about this and then watch it all over again in five to ten years from now (or tomorrow hehe).

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Vikings
Supernatural
True Blood
Lost