G'day Floris and company :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miko

OMG Member
Hey Floris and friend.
How are you?

I'm Miko, I used to own vbstyles.com before it went bad...
I like designing forums and I've been a full time web developer for the past 8 years :)

I'm often on twitter @_miko and on xenforo.com

About time I joined xenfans Floris, looking good live and much more enjoyable than on the screencast in the A forum on xenforo.com :)

Take care,
Miko

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Miko!

Very cool to see you on xfans :)

I really do hope you're finding yourself a little second xenforo home here - with our resources, documentation and hopefully also a spot for your to share some of your contributions. You will see some familiar faces here and good discussion threads.

Yeah, the screencasts of course were on our staged-alpha builds. And nothing was 'put together' as it is here now. Of course we're just at the beginning. And we've only just finished our preparation stage and going live stage. It's now time to build community via users and content. And we have a lot more in store. But I believe in taking the time and doing it right and just go through it all step by step. I am in no rush to make sections or content public. So I can honestly say: more to come!

Appreciate the sign up and the introduction.

Take care yourself.

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
Welcome aboard Miko, sorry to hear about what happened with vbstyles and the buyout / takeover of your account.. Can't vet the right buyer all the time eh?

Welcome to XenFans.com :)

Miko

OMG Member
Welcome aboard Miko, sorry to hear about what happened with vbstyles and the buyout / takeover of your account.. Can't vet the right buyer all the time eh?

Welcome to XenFans.com :)

It's all good... thank you for the welcome Mikey

Status
Not open for further replies.