Gearing up for the New Year resolutions!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
SO I'm going back to my blog/diet etc in January! I am trying my best to get into the right headspace again to be successful this time! I need to...

Are you going to change anything about your lifestyle in 2019?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Hey

I am sure you can do it. Just don't overdo it. Take it slow, start where you can. And each week look back and go "this went great, immah keep doing that, but this went crap, ill work on that this week first".. so after weeks and weeks you can look back and go 'wow, i made progress'. Even 1% progress is +1% you moved forward, instead of 25% moving backwards.

My new years resolutions are going to be kinda personal this coming 2019, not sure which ones I am comfortable sharing yet. But as (always) usually, I do tend to blog my list and then I have something to look forward to and later on to look back at.

It's kinda crazy how from 2014 there were great intentions and motivation, but so much push back. That it took until like 2016 and upwards to turn that into more positive feelings. And now it's 2019 soon and I have a second chance to pick up a few things and use the year to execute what I really want to do and prepare for 2020.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Well my blog is kinda still going but I've had a massive hiccup in the diet road. Waiting for dietician appt at the moment to get me back on track with my new plan I need to find and design.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Good to hear you're aiming to get back on track. I am slowly introducing changes into my diet (and that's going well, but it makes me more hungry pout)

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Still having a massive hiccup but getting better now so that's good. Been to the dietician's and had some help in the right direction so hopefully I can get back on track.