Good morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratm

OMG Member
Hello, there.

Popped on to have a wee look at your product. I'm a member of the same PS3 site as Nessie and, as he mentioned in his intro, we're looking at a software upgrade and xenforo was suggested to us.

Now that one or two of us have had a look (thanks to the demo Nessie secured) I've requested a new demo as we would like a few more folk to have the chance to check it out before a decision is made and it's proven awkward to get everyone free in the same 24 hour period. Hope that's not a problem! (",) Product looks good to me - hopefully the start of a long relationship!
smile.png

Cheers!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Hello and Welcome to XenFans :)

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Nice to have you here and what a nice introduction thread. Thank you so much. The product is by xenforo.com and the admin demo is created for you.

Vincent_imported

Trusted Member
Hello, there.

Popped on to have a wee look at your product. I'm a member of the same PS3 site as Nessie and, as he mentioned in his intro, we're looking at a software upgrade and xenforo was suggested to us.

Now that one or two of us have had a look (thanks to the demo Nessie secured) I've requested a new demo as we would like a few more folk to have the chance to check it out before a decision is made and it's proven awkward to get everyone free in the same 24 hour period. Hope that's not a problem! (",) Product looks good to me - hopefully the start of a long relationship! :)

Cheers!

I got a PS3, mind posting your site? I'm interested :D

ratm

OMG Member
www.old-skool-gamers.com, Vincent. Please pop in and have a look around. Friendly wee, mostly non-competitive, bunch. Gaming for fun. (",)

Oh, should mention, I think we just bought a licence! (",)

ratm

OMG Member
I will, but
OMG ;) You don't have a GTA Board :O It's my favorite game :)

And you're the second one that bought a license today :D

Sorry, no GTA players I know of at the moment but I'm sure if you mention your interest there will be someone who plays. I have it but never really got into the last one - got as far as the telly in yer cousin's flat and that's about it, I'm afraid.

The second licence may be the same one - our site "founder" would have paid and registered it - Stevie.

Oh, and thanks for the welcome and nice words, folks. I 'm guessing we'll be back often for tips and advice!
wink.png

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
.. and hopefully soon converted to XenForo, right :D

Status
Not open for further replies.