Haircut time again

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
IMG_7310.PNG

meh. I do not like to go. Maybe because I am anti social. Anyway. Guess I will be summer ready soon

Aussie

OMG Member
I like it!! Does it need to be cut for work or ease?

I also hate the hairdressers. I can handle small talk online, but not IRL. And it never turns out how I imagined.

I am seriously considering shaving my head. My hair is very thick and it is heavy. Its probably around 10 inches long right now, so not quite long enough to donate. There are a few head shaving events being done for cancer near by tonight. I would prefer to donate my hair again rather than donate money to get my head shaved. Its not dyed and there is so much of it haha. Wigs4kids took it last time but have a minimum of 12 inches in length for donation. I was hoping to find somewhere local but the searches are full up with the worlds greatest shave thing. I could just get my housemate to shave it but I dont trust him.

Floris

Staff member
Well. It is less
Lol
Time to go home. Get a quick shower and shape it into something
IMG_7334.JPG

I always feel better when i get a haircut. But i always regret it. I like the rougher look and stuff a lot better.

Last edited:

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I think it looks just fine and much better imo. :p

Floris

Staff member
Thanks. Anyway. Onwards to the next item on the todo list

Elizabeth

Professional Dragon Egg Hunter
Patron
Looks good! Your hair looks nicer when short I think :)

You just also reminded me I need a haircut... stupid long girl hair. I should shave my head too. I would save so much money from not buying shampoo every month :D

Floris

Staff member
Your hair is so long you can cut it off and get paid for donating it to charity.

Elizabeth

Professional Dragon Egg Hunter
Patron
I actually have been thinking about doing that but if i do that, I want my hair to not go above shoulders. So it's not long enough yet, I think I need about 10 to 12 inches so around hip length maybe.

They could probably make 2 to 3 wigs out of my hair from how thick it is :D

Floris

Staff member
Go with a reputable one, and get paid up front. Most say they will send it in - and then you never hear from them again.

Aussie

OMG Member
Charities dont pay for your hair and it needs to be 12 inches at the shortest. Wigs4kids was the easiest hair donation I have done but mine will be too short for their criteria right now and I need to get mine gone. Its so heavy its aggravating the disc issues I have in my neck. Im not sure when i will be able to get it cut properly but I have been OH so close to cutting it off myself. (again)

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Yeah, most charities will not pay you to donate hair, I did it with Little Princesses Trust a few years make, and they need at least 10 inches I think.

I got my hair cut the other day, first time in years that I went to a hairdresser for it, won't be doing that again, only went for a trim, she took about an inch off it and it cost so much!

iso

OMG Member
Depending on your type of hair (virgin straight, certain types of curly hair, etc) you can talk to a wig maker and they will pay for it. I had someone offer me 1500 bucks for all of my hair. I declined because my hair is 90% of the reason girls talk to me... :(