Halloween

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
So not too long now to Halloween. What do you do for Halloween? Party? Decorate? Trick or treat? Hibernate?

My and my friends houses tend to look something like this (below is last years attempt) and we shall be trick or treating and handing out sweets all evening lol... well it starts at 5pm and tends to finish about 8pm around here.

SZnzq1J.jpg

FrNpJmY.jpg

PfDD6FE.jpg

Then it's hibernate till Christmas :D

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
This year is much the same.

iTrIgL8.jpg

EV1LRtv.jpg

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Geesh, that's so much work! lol
You've done an incredible job.

We don't really celebrate Halloween in the Netherlands. I know some people do, but as a country it's not a thing.

I think we have a trick/treat moment later in November, but it's kinda different. It doesn't have anything to do with being spooky.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Soooo I'm already buying decs for this year's Halloween... always need more things.... I'll post pictures after the event!!

CrayCray

OMG Member
Wow, that is some serious partying. I never do anything like that.

emmabear

OMG Member
T~T That is what I wish to do.. decorate are yard with spooky things.. but parents don't wanna bother.. T~T.. then again there is the chance it could snow.. xD Used to mostly trick or treat but as of late I'm thinking of staying home.. maybe work on some sort of halloween thing for minecraft (cant decide yet) and uh probably eat a few bites of chocolate

Floris

Staff member
T~T That is what I wish to do.. decorate are yard with spooky things.. but parents don't wanna bother.. T~T.. then again there is the chance it could snow.. xD Used to mostly trick or treat but as of late I'm thinking of staying home.. maybe work on some sort of halloween thing for minecraft (cant decide yet) and uh probably eat a few bites of chocolate
You two can come decorate my apartment inside and out. I have a $50 budget HAHA.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
You two can come decorate my apartment inside and out. I have a $50 budget HAHA.

I could do that!!! I have probably only spent about that on my decorations!!

Floris

Staff member
I could do that!!! I have probably only spent about that on my decorations!!

Ok, see you next weekend. wait, next month .. i need time to clean.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Might pick up some more decs today!!

Floris

Staff member
Might pick up some more decs today!!
I am staying home today, ordering in food and that's all I will do. I need to chill my mind before I go crazy.

I don't even know where to get decorations for halloween unless my grocery store has something haha

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
My house by daylight (today)
iThK5Bd.jpg

TU9qobz.jpg

bs5pOQm.jpg

hsDpZCt.jpg

00Khjwl.jpg

Floris

Staff member