Happy Holidays!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
ho ho ho, hey everybody!

Thank you for being part of this almost 20 year old community! And yes, 2020 has been a challenging year. But that's why we have these online forums. Our Discord, and more. You're part of it and you can read things, share things, reply to stuff others are posting. It's what makes a community.

So yeh, thank you so much for making 2020 a little easier by saying hello. 2021 might not be a lot easier, but we know what virus we're fighting now, and we all know there's a forum, a discord, and that we can play Minecraft together.

Be nice to others, be respectful to everybody around you. You might not always know what plays in real life. People are maybe struggling more these years than others for various reasons. In fact, sharing a hello might just make someone's day. Stay awesome!

Have a lovely holiday season, a merry christmas, a nice couple of days or weeks off, relax, get drunk a little, eat too much, share gifts, and call your family and friends (and tell them about OMGboards!)

:)

See you all in 2021, I know we will be here.

From Floris, Nix and Mikey and all the Discord and 1MB team members: Merry Christmas!

Reactions: Nix

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Uh oh, almost fall season, Nixxy will start her christmas craze again!