Has anyone here watched The Handmaid's Tale?

SpaceKitteh24

OMG Member
It started in 2017. It is a Hulu series. My husband and I just started watching it last night. It is wacky! I thought it was an interesting concept and take on the future. You can read about it here if you never heard of it: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5834204/

Anyone here watch the show? I am only 2 episodes in but it is pretty interesting and yet creepy.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I first thought: "This isn't for me", but then I just kept watching, and watching.. so yeh, I've seen it. :D haha. Kinda binched it

It's pretty good, but I can understand it's not for everybody. It's certainly worth a go.

BigDave

OMG Member
I've heard of it over the years since its release, but I have yet to watch it. I hear it can be pretty preachy at times, but like I said, I haven't watched it. I can't judge a show unless I watch it. One of these days I'll binge the series, but for now, I'll just wait until the series ends. I hate jumping on a show that's midway through already. I prefer just getting the whole series in one, and watch it that way. :D

EagleEye

OMG Member
Haven't watched it but my girl has been asking to watch it together. Thanks for the recommendation.