Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Has anyone here watched The Handmaid's Tale?

Discussion in 'Awesome Media' started by SpaceKitteh24, Nov 23, 2020.

1. SpaceKitteh24

SpaceKitteh24 OMG Member

It started in 2017. It is a Hulu series. My husband and I just started watching it last night. It is wacky! I thought it was an interesting concept and take on the future. You can read about it here if you never heard of it: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5834204/

Anyone here watch the show? I am only 2 episodes in but it is pretty interesting and yet creepy.

2. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

I first thought: "This isn't for me", but then I just kept watching, and watching.. so yeh, I've seen it. :D haha. Kinda binched it

It's pretty good, but I can understand it's not for everybody. It's certainly worth a go.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BigDave

BigDave OMG Member

I've heard of it over the years since its release, but I have yet to watch it. I hear it can be pretty preachy at times, but like I said, I haven't watched it. I can't judge a show unless I watch it. One of these days I'll binge the series, but for now, I'll just wait until the series ends. I hate jumping on a show that's midway through already. I prefer just getting the whole series in one, and watch it that way. :D

4. EagleEye

EagleEye OMG Member

Haven't watched it but my girl has been asking to watch it together. Thanks for the recommendation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice