Have you gotten the vaccine yet?

BigDave

OMG Member
I got my first dose of the moderna vaccine yesterday. So far I'm feeling pretty good, but my arm is sore from the shot. They said that was to be expected. So far the pain is bearable, but can be annoying at times.

But yeah, if you haven't gotten the vaccine yet, when are you going to?

ChattingWithYou

OMG Member
I took both the doses of my vaccine. My arm was a little sore for a couple of days and I had a general feeling of tiredness for a day but otherwise all good. After taking the vax, I am still following all precautions of wearing mask and social distancing. Just praying that this pandemic ends very soon. The uncertainty is killing all of us.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Got the first dose of Pfizer yesterday and yep sore arm but other than that it's fine.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I got my first dose of the moderna vaccine yesterday. So far I'm feeling pretty good, but my arm is sore from the shot. They said that was to be expected. So far the pain is bearable, but can be annoying at times.

But yeah, if you haven't gotten the vaccine yet, when are you going to?
Thankfully you're doing okay. And yay for getting vaccinated. And that sore feeling will go away soon enough.

I haven't received an invite yet to get the jab. Time to wait - but since I want to go outside more than usual this summer, I guess I can just call for an appointment and ask them if I am welcome without the gov invite. If they say yes, yay, right?

I took both the doses of my vaccine. My arm was a little sore for a couple of days and I had a general feeling of tiredness for a day but otherwise all good. After taking the vax, I am still following all precautions of wearing mask and social distancing. Just praying that this pandemic ends very soon. The uncertainty is killing all of us.
I would still take precautions of course, I still don't want to get sick, despite vaccination. It's just nice to know that it takes away 75% +chance of ending up on a machine in the hospital.

The 2nd jab seems to knock most ppl off of their feet. Seems you got through it okay

Got the first dose of Pfizer yesterday and yep sore arm but other than that it's fine.

My niece and sister both have Phizer, i think it's the one ill request if that's even an option.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I had the AZ and have had both jabs. Both different side effects, but yes the hurty arm is a common theme I think.

JustSayingHiToday

OMG Member
I had the first dose of AZ. I did develop fever for a day and pain at the site of the shot but otherwise no other side effects. Since I was aware that some side effect may crop up, mentally I was sort of prepared. Most of them are still panicky about taking the jab due to the negative posts doing the rounds in WhatsApp and FB.

PostFun2021

OMG Member
I have taken both the doses of AZ vaccine. There was no side effects what so ever except for localized pain which I believe is very normal for any injection especially muscular. As of now getting vaccinated is the only real remedy to win the war against this virus then why delay. I believe I have now enough antibodies in me to fight it off, if at all I get infected. So people who are still hesitant to get vaccinated, do get it before we have a new version/mutant developing.

Floris

Staff member
I have taken both the doses of AZ vaccine. There was no side effects what so ever except for localized pain which I believe is very normal for any injection especially muscular. As of now getting vaccinated is the only real remedy to win the war against this virus then why delay. I believe I have now enough antibodies in me to fight it off, if at all I get infected. So people who are still hesitant to get vaccinated, do get it before we have a new version/mutant developing.
gg, nice job.

JaCkper

Epic
Patron
Team
How about you mrFloris?
i will get the JJ next week, so... if something happens, pls give all my belongings to the orphans.. :facepalm:

Floris

Staff member
It's so bad.. i still didn't get it and the plan was july !! my gov noticed, i just got the reminder in the mail.

Okay, august: vaccine time.

Reactions: Nix