Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simone_imported

OMG Member
Hello all, My name is Simone and I'm new to xenForo and xenFans. Just been having a look around xenfans and there is some great information here to help me get started with this new software. I purchased my license last week during the 24 hour sale period but so far have only had a chance to install it on my localhost.

It's nice to see fan site just like this and means allot when some of the developers (Kier) join in too. I'll be taking a look through your manuals in your documentation section as I really need to learn the system before I can use the software on a live site.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Welcome to xenfans :)

Enjoy looking around :)

motoroja_imported

OMG Member
hey simone. im still geting the hang of this xeno forum im not 100% how it works but eventualy ill get the hang of it :)

Myster Dude

Trusted Member
Hello all, My name is Simone and I'm new to xenForo and xenFans. Just been having a look around xenfans and there is some great information here to help me get started with this new software. I purchased my license last week during the 24 hour sale period but so far have only had a chance to install it on my localhost.

It's nice to see fan site just like this and means allot when some of the developers (Kier) join in too. I'll be taking a look through your manuals in your documentation section as I really need to learn the system before I can use the software on a live site.

Hello Simone,
Welcome to XenFans!

This place will be your #1 place to hang with a lot of supporting people who are smart and deticated to XenForo :)

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Very nice to meet you Simone. Thank you again for posting on the site. Your contributions are welcomed. If you have any questions about the products/services let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.