Hello everyone! My first post in XenFans + where is everybody else from?

verowhite

OMG Member
Hey there! My name is Verónica, I'm from Spain and I run http://mjhideout.com :)

I'm very happy to be here in xenfans. I was introduced to XenForo only a couple of days ago thanks to this tweet by Floris (thank you!) and now I'm a proud owner of a license.

I wish the best to both Xenforo and xenfans. Let's hope this means a new era in forum software, it was really needed.

Where is everybody else from?

imported_Brian

OMG Member
Very nice forum you have there. I'm glad you found your way here and decided to join us. Do not hesitate and start right in posting, post lots, be nice and have fun! Feel free to ask any question related to any subject covered by this community. :)

NealUK

OMG Member
Hi and hello :)

Forgot to mention, i'm from Lancashire, north England.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Hello verowhite and Neal, welcome to xenfans.com :D

I'm from the UK near London :)

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Hey Doctor, welcome to xenfans.com :)

Miles312

Trusted Member
I don't run any boards yet, might in the future, thus my interest. :D not to mention I have many friends with great interest in all things forum.
I am loving xf so far though.
To get more directly on topic:
I'm from Tennessee, in the US. :) and from irc.vbirc.com. :)

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Welcome Miles and Pope Viper :)

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Lol Hello DoctorWatsOn :) I lived in Worthing for a year in 2006! hehe....

DoctorWatsOn

OMG Member
A little racing village called Lingfield :) Beautiful little place :)

LOL - I know it well, I used to drink in The Old Cage! And the Hare & Hounds! Oh, and the Red Barn too! :D

I used to live in Dwelly Lane (first left after Haxted Mill on the way to Edenbridge) and I went to school in Oxted, small world. :cool:

BTW - I am actually in Ferring village rather than Worthing itself.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Hey there! My name is Verónica, I'm from Spain and I run http://mjhideout.com :)

I'm very happy to be here in xenfans. I was introduced to XenForo only a couple of days ago thanks to this tweet by Floris (thank you!) and now I'm a proud owner of a license.

I wish the best to both Xenforo and xenfans. Let's hope this means a new era in forum software, it was really needed.

Where is everybody else from?

Hey Verónica :) Yeah, I read your tweets as well, and have fun browsing your site. I can't wait to see it powered by XenForo! If you need help converting over let us know, I am sure we can be of help.

It's good to have you here, and fun to read a bit more about you. Spain? I wanna go to Spain :( All I have is the Netherlands.. Just kidding, the NL is pretty awesome place as well :)

Floris

Staff member
Very nice forum you have there. I'm glad you found your way here and decided to join us. Do not hesitate and start right in posting, post lots, be nice and have fun! Feel free to ask any question related to any subject covered by this community. :)

I think we should have a contest and see if we can find a post where she isn't nice.. Nobody will win that contest I am afraid :( hehe :p

Floris

Staff member
I don't run any boards yet, might in the future, thus my interest. :D not to mention I have many friends with great interest in all things forum.
I am loving xf so far though.
To get more directly on topic:
I'm from Tennessee, in the US. :) and from irc.vbirc.com. :)

Miles with a forum! That would be awesome. You write wonderfully, having you discuss topics will mean I have to register and participate. Those will be worth participating in. Thanks for signing up and have fun posting. :)