Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by sarfrazali2027, Nov 22, 2020 at 4:52 PM.

1. sarfrazali2027

sarfrazali2027 OMG Member

I am Sarfraz Ali 45 year old from Pakistan, i am new here, I hope here experience person & member will guide me.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nix

Nix Just a little crazy!! Staff Member

Hello there Sarfraz, you are off to a good start on the forums as you found the place to Meet & Greet :) Nice to meet you and if you have any questions feel free to ask.
    My advice is have a read of the Welcome section just below the OMGboards logo and that will help a lot. Then just jump in and have fun posting and making new friends :)

3. CrayCray

CrayCray OMG Member

Hello, wow, Pakistan! Welcome, have fun posting.

4. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Hello, and welcome to the forums, have fun posting. I hope you like our site and our friends. 45? I turn 44 in January :)

5. Agile

Agile OMG Member

Welcome to the forum. This is one of the most friendly communities online. Am happy to be part of this community, and you will enjoy your stay here too. I would wish to know more about life in Pakistan.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice