Hello

JasonZ

OMG Member
Hello guys,

My name is Jason and I'm from New Zealand and I'm 35 year old Web developer who love to spend time online to learn something and I'm glad to be part of this forum as I like Minecraft and that's the reason I joined the forum.

I love Rugby as you all knows about All blacks.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Hello Jason. Welcome to the forums :)

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Hello guys,

My name is Jason and I'm from New Zealand and I'm 35 year old Web developer who love to spend time online to learn something and I'm glad to be part of this forum as I like Minecraft and that's the reason I joined the forum.

I love Rugby as you all knows about All blacks.

Woah, new zealand! I have seen nothing but beautiful pictures of nz. I wish I could live there for a few years. Sigh, I don't travel enough.

Good to know you're a web developer, you ever made any plugins for XenForo?

yay, another minecraft fan ;) We have enough content for mc as well.

Thank you for signing up and introducing yourself, welcome aboard and have fun exploring and posting.

JasonZ

OMG Member
Woah, new zealand! I have seen nothing but beautiful pictures of nz. I wish I could live there for a few years. Sigh, I don't travel enough.

Good to know you're a web developer, you ever made any plugins for XenForo?

yay, another minecraft fan ;) We have enough content for mc as well.

Thank you for signing up and introducing yourself, welcome aboard and have fun exploring and posting.

You should come to New Zealand as we have some great place and we often called Pure NZ and you can travel here without COVID worries as we are one of lowest infection rate.

No I am not in plugin development as my core niche is website development.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
You should come to New Zealand as we have some great place and we often called Pure NZ and you can travel here without COVID worries as we are one of lowest infection rate.

No I am not in plugin development as my core niche is website development.
Thanks for the invite, covid-free world, that would be nice. It's crazy the situation we're in.