Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Hey everyone!

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by SpaceKitteh24, Nov 23, 2020.

1. SpaceKitteh24

SpaceKitteh24 OMG Member

How is everyone doing? I have been looking for an easy to use, clean looking forum to be a part of for general chat and gaming. This one caught my eye. I joined a few other ones but they didn't seem as friendly or as inviting. I am hoping to talk to some cool people here, make friends, and enjoy online discussions with people around the world.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nix

Nix Just a little crazy!! Staff Member

Hello there... I'm doing ok I guess. Chilling out when I should be cleaning hahaha oh well. What country are you living at? I'm in the UK :)
    You'll find us a friendly lot here and easy to chat to :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    SpaceKitteh24

SpaceKitteh24 OMG Member

I go back and forth between the UK and the US. Currently in the US. I noticed a lot of friendly interactions thus far just browsing the forums. Very happy I have found this place. Too many forums and social sites are too uptight and aggressive for me, especially social media sites like Twitter. I closed my account on their earlier this year.

4. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Hey there, nice to see you sign up. And thank you for checking out the site. I hope you have fun here and find some great content. I see you're having fun posting. Thumbsup!

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice