Hey everyone!

SpaceKitteh24

OMG Member
How is everyone doing? I have been looking for an easy to use, clean looking forum to be a part of for general chat and gaming. This one caught my eye. I joined a few other ones but they didn't seem as friendly or as inviting. I am hoping to talk to some cool people here, make friends, and enjoy online discussions with people around the world.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Hello there... I'm doing ok I guess. Chilling out when I should be cleaning hahaha oh well. What country are you living at? I'm in the UK :)
You'll find us a friendly lot here and easy to chat to :)

SpaceKitteh24

OMG Member
I go back and forth between the UK and the US. Currently in the US. I noticed a lot of friendly interactions thus far just browsing the forums. Very happy I have found this place. Too many forums and social sites are too uptight and aggressive for me, especially social media sites like Twitter. I closed my account on their earlier this year.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
How is everyone doing? I have been looking for an easy to use, clean looking forum to be a part of for general chat and gaming. This one caught my eye. I joined a few other ones but they didn't seem as friendly or as inviting. I am hoping to talk to some cool people here, make friends, and enjoy online discussions with people around the world.
Hey there, nice to see you sign up. And thank you for checking out the site. I hope you have fun here and find some great content. I see you're having fun posting. Thumbsup!