Heyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCSkye

OMG Member
Its late and it has been about 20mins of me just sitting on this site for no apparent reason...so, thought I'd say hello. Can't remember exactly how I crossed this site, but I am looking forward to being an active member, sharing my skins and input from time to time.

SleekVb.Net is a small skin store I've started up just recently. With the opening of XenForo, I have hopped on the wagon and will be marketing skins for it soon enough! Yes, I like most Xen customers am not pleased with what IB has done with Vb4...

and with that note I will end this introduction. See you all around!

:D

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Welcome to xenfans, *waves* :)

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Nice to see you here and good to see you're making some XenForo styles :)

Stilgar

OMG Member
Welcome!

Looking forward to seeing your Xen skins. The first one you posted looks great.

Floris

Staff member
We haven't even started yet! 2011 is going to get very exciting :)

Floris

Staff member
*waves* :) Thanks, got a nice one planned for today, Sadly not sure when the next free release will be.

If you have a paid skin you wish to publish on our site, please let me know. I am sure we can work something out - so you don't have to purchase a paid subscription. :)

Jethro

OMG Member
Welcome to xenfans .....

It's going to be very interesting to see what people do with xen skins as there's designers from at least three other products now working in the xen arena. Expecting some very awesome designs to eventuate.

Floris

Staff member
A few people have already shared some stuff, and others have contacted me about posting paid ones, we're working things out with everybody so all the visitors and posters on the site benefit from being part of the xenforo universe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.