Hi There

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nessie

OMG Member
I'm an Admin on a PS3 gaming site, we currently use PHPBB3, we are collecting money to buy a VB Licence, when one of our members said we should look here. So here I am lol

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Welcome to XenFans :) Glad you are taking the time to shop around first! XenForo rocks :)

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Welcome to XenFans, and it's nice to have you here. I read recently that LG won a court case, they are halting imports to Europe right now. BOOOOO!!

That said, phpBB3 to XenForo imports are done quite a bit, and the users love the new xenforo software. I hope you will convert to XenForo as well and upgrade your site to a modern forum solution.

Nessie

OMG Member
So far so good, need to do more homework though. Our main problem is adding mods, we're gamers not coders lol. How simple are they to do? What does your conversion service entail?

Alas a bit of Tit for Tat by LG. Only for 10 days at the moment.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Importing phpBB3 entails providing me an .sql dump of your phPBB board and I convert it internally to the latest build of xenforo and give you back a xenforo .sql dump you can use on your xenforo files.
It includes the forums, threads, posts, members, private msgs, and a few other basics.

Installing a mod for xenforo is fairly simple. You download it from xenfans.com or xenforo.com and upload the files to your library/ directory and import the .xml that comes with it. And that's it. Well, there might be some addon options you could enable/disable or configure.

Nessie

OMG Member
As of today, we now have a licence.
smile.png

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
One is better than nothing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.