How can I incorporate a Sidebar under thread area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopShot

OMG Member
I would like to make sidebar list shorter and like some of my sidebar stuff to be shown in bigger area (under main thread area) - How can I do this?

I hope I made myself clear or may be I will attached a screen shot.

how2.jpg

Many thanks in advance!

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Hi there,

I will do my best to help you out but you seem to have forgotten to add the screenshot. If you are able to add it, I will certainly take a look for you :)

Kind Regards
Stormraven,

TopShot

OMG Member
Thanks a lot Stormraven - I highly appreciate your help offer. I added the screen shot to make question more clear.

Thanks a bundle to you too Floris, article you refers indeed is a good one to read and also very well written - unfortunately didn't solve my question.

BTW, Floris, can you share you [ Trusted Member ] tag CSS???

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Thanks a lot Stormraven - I highly appreciate your help offer. I added the screen shot to make question more clear.

Thanks a bundle to you too Floris, article you refers indeed is a good one to read and also very well written - unfortunately didn't solve my question.

Yeah. When i am up later i will find the thread with the info

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member

How come it did not help?

It has a section demonstrating how to add to various places. A great demo / example to learn how to add it to pages you want as well.

TopShot

OMG Member
You need to change the template hook

OK, should be good a lead as it is coming from one of the best xenforo expert.
But I am confused a bit - which template hook should change - is it sidebar or main??

Bundle of thanks to everyone - for their time and efforts on this matter - I highly appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.