How could be a marriage successful?

Emma

OMG Member
It’s both responsibilities to hold this relation beautifully and forever. The main element is understanding and trust in this relation. Partner should be realizing the other’s problem and other aspects of life in which surviving. It’s both side compromising, confidence and interest depending relation.

SaadAkbar

OMG Member
Marriage is like a vehicle and husband and wife are like two tyres of a vehicle,If one puncture or missing, The vehicle can’t move further. So to keep up balance both of them should be there and should handle each and everthing mutually.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Communication is the key to any relationship. I've never been married as never got the communication levels right or I've been pooped on from a great height. Been engaged twice but never married. Can't see it happening now.

AliyaSohaib

OMG Member
I am married. And for me trust, truthfulness, compromise, sacrifice, sharing , caring and enjoying every phase brings you successful marriage. Me and my partner faced every phase of life together from past 7 years. Our happy and sad moments are shared. Which brought us more close to eachother. I can say i am Happily married

• Love
Reactions: Nix

Mila

OMG Member
In marriage life two different people with different thoughts live together under one roof in which if one wants / require one thing but other doesn’t mean that so it doesn’t mean both are not compatible, it means both need time to understand each other and at the end their visions lined up mutually. Mutual understating is the main cause of successful marriage.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I was married from 2000 to 2005, all i can say is: It was a surprise to me that it ended how it did, and I regret getting married to her in the first place. She made me put up a shield for others; if I can't trust her, then who can I?

Life's tough like that I guess

• Sad
Reactions: Nix