How Covid19 hit directly to your future?

Emma

OMG Member
People are really worried because of finance which straight affect our future that is summit point of continue to exist. Due to this stress and non-constructive reaction are adding in our lives directly. People are facing a mental health challenge that is alarming situation. Do you think Covid affect your future?

BigDave

OMG Member
Covid has affected a lot of people's lives and future, but the good news, is that it's going away finally. With the vaccine around, we're starting to see less and less cases of the virus, and people are starting to live life normally again.

It may have an affect on our finances and other things in the future, but for the most part, I think we're out of the worst of it.

Em95

OMG Member
My future seems to be in order yet. I'm not much worried about what is to come. I figure we might even be getting one final stimulus check soon, so that's good if so.

Other than that, covid hasn't really affected much of my future. I have some debts due to not being in work for a while, but that was to be expected and I think I'll be fine.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I'm ok I guess but it's hit my Daughter's mental health big time. All the online learning and not mixing with people, she has gone even more introverted and now hates going to school :(

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
The time lost working on my health and mental health, and visiting friends and family ~ who have their own health issues and some won't be around much longer, is what hits me the most. The loneliness of not seeing people more isn't hurting me, it gave me peace. Peace I needed. But when for example my mother needed me the most, I was forced to take distance. So it upsets me when I see ppl just say the dumbest things about covid.