How I can decrease my belly fat?

Jisan

OMG Member
Hi people, would you be able to recommend any compelling approaches to decrease my tummy fat?
Suggest to me How I can reduce my belly fat?

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Unfortunately its basically diet and exercise. Both preferably, do whatever you can cope with, start small though. Subtle changes in eating and move more. This is what I'm trying to do. I've bought a Fitbit to remind myself to get up from the computer and move lol... Diet, well, I have Diverticula Disease so I have to watch what I eat and take diets very very slowly which is frustrating but I guess at least I'm trying to make small changes. Lots to of weight to shift but got to start somewhere right?!

JasonZ

OMG Member
Diet and exercise is best combination to reduce your tummy and make sure you don't reduce your food as we still need good balance of Carb, protein and fat. Walking 30 min a day well help you to reduce your fat from body but wouldn't impact on belly fat which takes times to reduce as it needs high intensity exercise. Try to reduce saturated fat in your diet which is main culprit.

sarfrazali2027

OMG Member
A toned stomache comes from losing the fat covering it and also the best exercise for your body is cardio. jogging is nice for your entire body, biking is nice for thighs and your butt also as alternative elements and squats. additionally do crunches not sit ups and appearance up a way to do a correct crunch.