Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

How long do you spend on the web?

Discussion in 'Tech Talk & Web Things' started by Jisan, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Jisan

Jisan OMG Member

I invest my energy online for around 10 hours in light of the fact that my all work is online related.
    Also, in this crown pandemic circumstance no office, no class in the foundation. Presently I Am accomplishing all work from home through the Internet, so I am consistently dynamic on the web.

Shouldn't something be said about you?

2. sarfrazali2027

sarfrazali2027 OMG Member

I spend a lot of my time on it!! perhaps 3 to 4 hours a day! however they're split!! like some hours within the morning and a few within the afternoon and a few at night!!! however some times i take advantage of it for 2 hours during a day, a day is totally different than others!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. JasonZ

JasonZ OMG Member

I spend a lot a of time on internet as it is part of my job and I also online for social media and watching some Youtube videos. Normal days I spend at least 10-11 hours a day while spend at least 4-5 hours a day on weekends.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice