How long do you spend on the web?

Jisan

OMG Member
I invest my energy online for around 10 hours in light of the fact that my all work is online related.
Also, in this crown pandemic circumstance no office, no class in the foundation. Presently I Am accomplishing all work from home through the Internet, so I am consistently dynamic on the web.

Shouldn't something be said about you?

sarfrazali2027

OMG Member
I spend a lot of my time on it!! perhaps 3 to 4 hours a day! however they're split!! like some hours within the morning and a few within the afternoon and a few at night!!! however some times i take advantage of it for 2 hours during a day, a day is totally different than others!!

JasonZ

OMG Member
I spend a lot a of time on internet as it is part of my job and I also online for social media and watching some Youtube videos. Normal days I spend at least 10-11 hours a day while spend at least 4-5 hours a day on weekends.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I do not sleep well enough. So if I am doing a few hours of being outside the apartment, and a few hours cleaning and tidying up, and a few hours sleeping. Then Whatever hours are left in a day, 50% of that at least on a device that's connected to an online service.