How long have you owned your license

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormraven

Trusted Member
For those of you that have a XenForo licence, how long have you had it for? Personally I purchased mine within minutes of it going on sale :)

It's such an amazing piece of forum software and I'm so glad I decided to make the move.

The Pet Board

OMG Member
I have owned it for a couple months. There have already been some major add-ons released and I am looking forward to the development of this amazing software.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Longer than most, since I got mine before they went on sale, .. yay for alpha testing.

skystar

OMG Member
am looking the way to get one.
Always there is a problem when I want to purchase a xenforo license. :(

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
What's the problem?
Do you have a PayPal account with funds in it?
Direct fund payments should be basically instant.

skystar

OMG Member
started a conversation with you floris, shared the issue with you.
maybe you can have any sollution.

iTuN3R

OMG Member
Got it after couples of weeks it went to sale . I am thinking about getting one more license if everything goes fine with team i am talking to .

TayneC8

OMG Member
I've had my licence for over a month now, and I'm really enjoying it. Well worth my money, and definately money for value compared to other forum softwares. I've got one forum running off Xenforo and got one running off MyBB, and I'm planning converting when I get enough money to pay for a second licence.

Beverly Johnson

OMG Member
For those of you that have a XenForo licence, how long have you had it for? Personally I purchased mine within minutes of it going on sale :)

It's such an amazing piece of forum software and I'm so glad I decided to make the move.

Yeah, it's a really amazing software and i've been privileged to use it as admin on one of the forums where i worked. What was it about Xenforo that made you instantly love it? What were the best benefits, the selling points? At least for you.

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Its just so simple yet so powerful. I trust the developers. They created a good stable product. It's slick and flashy lol.

Veer

OMG Member
I bought mine when it was in beta stage, very earlier.
I'm planning to buy 1 or 2 more very soon.

dodgeboard

OMG Member
I was thinking about another solution during all the vBickering. When it was mentioned on vB that Kier was developing a new forums platform, my interest piqued. I looked, and instantly fell in love with xF. I purchased it during the sale, and never looked back. I've probably been to vBickering a total of 3 times since the switch over a year ago, only to xFollow links.

Beverly Johnson

OMG Member
Its just so simple yet so powerful. I trust the developers. They created a good stable product. It's slick and flashy lol.

Yes! Zenforo is VERY slick and flashy. Very user friendly, intuitive, even a social aspect built in with the Like/Follow feature. Some of my favorite parts as a Xenforo forum user.

As a forum owner though, how does the experience compare to other forum software you have used before? Is it easier for you? Would you consider this to be a good first software for someone just starting out with a forum or would you suggest a person try out free software before upgrading just to get experience. Guess what i'm trying to say is Xenforo noob friendly, at least in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.