How often do you spend time outdoors?

CraftKitten21

OMG Member
I am making it a goal of mine to spend more time outside this summer. It is not only important for health (Vitamin D3!) but it helps ease stress and improve mental focus and mood. My neighbor actually had a pool installed a few weeks back and he has invited me to swim anytime I would like which will be nice. I wasn't able to swim at all last summer because the public pool was just too crowded for my liking. Not worth getting sick for a day at the pool.

Anyways, I don't normally spend much time outdoors but I want to change that. Swimming, walking the dog, etc. I am making more of an effort to get out this summer.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Does sitting outside in the sun with coffee count? I do that a lot! I live in the country but I'm not really an outdoorsie kinda person.

BigDave

OMG Member
Yeah, certainly not enough. I am often inside gaming, doing work, or watching a movie. I will go out with friends and family, sometimes to eat, go to a friends/family house, etc. Otherwise, I prefer sitting in at night, and relaxing. I'm a simple man after all.

Mila

OMG Member
I go for walk and I put the Joe Rogan podcast and walk around 3km. I can make it more 5km due to podcast its give me joy.

Em95

OMG Member
I don't get out as much as I used to. I would go out hiking a lot back in the day and even would go jogging. But I've been slacking on everything as of late. I do need to go outside more, maybe go fishing or something.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I don't go out much bar the odd walk here and there, I wish I could find someone to do more outdoors things with.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
My lawyer advised me to not answer this question. lol.

I am not outside enough, pout.

• Haha
Reactions: Nix