How you guys appraise Supernatural series finale?

Emma

OMG Member
Guys, what is your review of finale after watching all series of Supernatural? What change you want at the end?

BigDave

OMG Member
I thought it was okay. In all honesty, I feel like they should have ended the show so much sooner.
The fact that Sam and Dean die so many times in the show, and are brought back, it just didn't feel as unique of an ending. I mean, we kind of expected it to end that way. With the guys finally going to heaven. I cringed at the makeup for Sam when he was older, that didn't look good. Felt rushed to me.

For a show that aired for 15 years, it kind of gets repetitive after a while. That's why I wish shows would last for only 5-7 seasons. Having a ton more can become too much. And with Supernatural, it felt like they could have ended it seasons ago.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
(typing this with eyes closed)

Oooh I better not read this thread! But I am subscribing, because once I have seen it all, I probably want to talk about it.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I enjoyed the finale, but yeah a little predictable. However I wouldn't have minded if it had ended on the penultimate episode, that would have satisfied me too.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I tried to start watching this, but I fall asleep. I should watch it when I wake up, but I am so busy in the mornings when I feel productive.