I am ready for the Matrix

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Because in minutes real life can turn upside down and makes you realise how worthless I really am as a person.

I rather live in a fantasy world that feels real, than a real world living a fantasy.

Morpheus, give me a hand full of red pills please.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Sending hugs. Yes reality can suck and for me most of the time it does lol. I honestly don't know how I get through sometimes but I do. I guess it's survival, I do what I need to do to get through it even if it means shutting down from the world and simply going to bed, hoping the next day will be a little bit better. I think a lot of people would rather fantasy than reality to be honest.

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
The internet has really turned into the Matrix. You can have an entirely different life on the internet.

Floris

Staff member
The internet has really turned into the Matrix. You can have an entirely different life on the internet.
The VR stuff I have seen is like 2 bit matrix. It looks so poorly. Such lag!
I want the real deal. Completely ignorance and a good program that keeps me busy.
This life I have now is like living on that ship, I ain't going nowhere and I just wanna plug in.

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
The VR stuff I have seen is like 2 bit matrix. It looks so poorly. Such lag!
I want the real deal. Completely ignorance and a good program that keeps me busy.
This life I have now is like living on that ship, I ain't going nowhere and I just wanna plug in.
I usually play games like Skyrim or The Witcher 3 to help me do that

Azhria Lilu

OMG Member
They're talking about rebooting The Matrix (as an aside to the main conversation :D). Don't see the point really, unless they focus on Morpheus and how he discovered the matrix - I'd like to see that particular story.

Floris

Staff member
They're talking about rebooting The Matrix (as an aside to the main conversation :D). Don't see the point really, unless they focus on Morpheus and how he discovered the matrix - I'd like to see that particular story.
Well, they were talking about that x-th reset of the Matrix, right, so yeah, the idea of someone finding out for the first time seems just as exciting as a x-th time that neo gets sucked in. Origin stories can be fun. Morpheous' would be something I'd be interested in as well.