i maed piecturs. liek art.

Cat

OMG Member
Many people have described me as a work of art and I'm sure it's both in regards to my intellect, personality and good looks.

So obviously everything I do would be a piece of art.

tl;dr I don't like Paint.NET anymore.

izz2np.png

Also, if anyone knows of a good way to get tiled text behind, please let me know.

I've been thinking about making a large one, use the Zoom/Cut/whatever feature to make it small and tile it. but that'll probably not work out so well.

Tricorder

Resident Maid
Thread moved from General Shenanigans to Graphical Galore. Meow.

Many people have described me as a work of art and I'm sure it's both in regards to my intellect, personality and good looks.
Oh really? Care to post a picture of yourself doing something smart while showing your personality for us to see? ;)

I've been thinking about making a large one, use the Zoom/Cut/whatever feature to make it small and tile it. but that'll probably not work out so well.
If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll give you a hand to make it large.
194603-computernerd-albums-smilies-picture9173-whack-off.gif
You'll have to take care of making it small again on your own, though. ;)

Yes, I'm useless when it comes to graphic work. :p

Cat

OMG Member
Oh really? Care to post a picture of yourself doing something smart while showing your personality for us to see? ;)
I don't think cameras can handle that.

But in terms of tiling, I tried it out and it's like a journey to mount pixel and back.

And just to make it worse I rotated it.

And then I rotated the cat so it doesn't fit with the background.

xddz09.png

I think this is how you win at monopoly.

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
I like the second one, and I've had no experience with Paint.NET.. or photoshop.. or anything else really..

Tricorder

Resident Maid
Must be one of those new smart cameras with a built-in AI chip capable of expressing emotions. :p

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
We should have more original meme art on the forums, I think it would be fun :D