I miss blogging

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Some plans to blog this year got thrown aside as real life issues as well as online stuff has taken priority. There's a queue of content that I want to write about, share, and research. But things are what they are. Some stuff got pushed to 2018, so that delays those blog articles dramatically.

But we're halfway through 2017 and with my new system being ready and in use by me now. It means that I am ready to start preparing for getting back in the saddle in 2018 and have another great blog year.

I blog for me. I like to share it, but I blog for me. I write and get things out of my mind into digital form and leave it for others to find. It helps me clear my mind, find a #zen moment, enjoy sitting on the balcony and write on a laptop, iPad, or sit inside with some music on early in the morning and enjoy some tea while I work on my site and the content on it.

Hopefully I get around to blogging again, because I miss it quite a bit actually.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I'll be starting to blog a bit more regularly from Monday. Why Monday? Read it and find out on Monday :p :D

Floris

Staff member
Still subbed, so I will get a notification if there's an update

Reactions: Nix

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I need to blog more, I have a couple I want to do soon, but it's finding the time. Next month I hopefully can sort it out and get my own domain for it too, was hoping for this month but money went too quickly!

Floris

Staff member
We should all get together and link to each others blogs, so we cross promote and get some extra traffic maybe :)

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I updated mine, just a quick one, was going to add photos but I couldn't be bothered this morning!

Azhria Lilu

OMG Member
I need to update my blog, but there's that much going on I just haven't had the time! Must.. make...time!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Mine has been updated this week. Short but honest.