Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. The Spooky Month / Halloween Season has started

Find out what's new this month on a daily basis, because it's a lot!

I need a hobby.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Nix, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Joan

Joan Don't Blink Donator

Cooking has started to become a hobby, once a month I am trying to cook something new, mostly it's been baking but it's been good to go through the cookbooks and look at what I want to make next. Sometimes it depends on if there's any surplus veg at mums, like with the courgette and lemon loaf and the beetroot brownies, other times it can just be something I fancy making.

2. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

I really like that idea, to get out of your comfort zone when it comes to cooking. Just do something extra, but also new .. it is a great way to not just learn or tweak an existing skill. But you might just surprise yourself!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Joan

Joan Don't Blink Donator

There's a new craft shop opened and they're open late tonight so I might have to go visit it.

4. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

That sounds nice, don't forget to keep proper distance and to wear a mask :) Let us know if you found some fun things at the shop.

5. Joan

Joan Don't Blink Donator

I was rather underwhelmed by it, got a couple of bits for the Christmas shoebox, but nothing for me.

@Nix how's the jigsaw hobby coming along? :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice