I regret not training my cat!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I can't drive a car, but if I could, I would ! And I would take my cat with me.
Road Trips are on my bucket list and I want to have the cat with me when I do. Just be able to get out of the car to stretch my legs and the cat gets out and plays a bit and does her business like a dog and runs back into the car, afraid I'd leave her alone.

But my cat freaks out if I open the door to the balcony already or sees other people. Taking her anywhere she is so scared. I wish I trained her.

381212.png

She's ten already!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZhV6QQuBzs

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Bless she is adorable... My cat is petrified of the box and cars due to his arrival experience.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I have a friend that love to train her cats, they can jump through hoops and play fetch, last thing she was trying to teach them was to ring a bell for food! Not sure how well that's going though!

Gladiator

OMG Member
Very cute kitty! Sasha seems to be the queen of the household! Cats are their own best friends, we just need to realize this fact and hope that they let us teach them tricks and take them on road trips. It's all one sided, no ifs, ands or buts about it!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Bless she is adorable... My cat is petrified of the box and cars due to his arrival experience.
Sorry to hear that. But your cat will overcome it. Just put him in a box every day and drive him around .. just kidding. please don't do that.

I have a friend that love to train her cats, they can jump through hoops and play fetch, last thing she was trying to teach them was to ring a bell for food! Not sure how well that's going though!
Sasha plays fetch when treats are involved, but after a few times her patience is out the window and she becomes a ninja assassin.
Very cute kitty! Sasha seems to be the queen of the household! Cats are their own best friends, we just need to realize this fact and hope that they let us teach them tricks and take them on road trips. It's all one sided, no ifs, ands or buts about it!
Aren't all the cats the king of the castle? :D