• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

I still play minecraft!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Well, if you do, then consider joining and hanging out on our server.
Our ip is 1moreblock.com, see you soon

Last edited:

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
My kid does, on the ps4 and is desperate to get online but has no computer at the moment, so they'll have to wait as I'm a mean mummy and can't afford it lol. But yer, minecraft is great :D

Iestyn

OMG Member
Yeah, I still play on a daily basis, spend a bit too much time on it.

Floris

Staff member
Yeah, I still play on a daily basis, spend a bit too much time on it.
That's what we like to hear :)

On 1moreblock.com we just added a new mystical world that's small, custom generated and I can't wait to get some good creative builders

Iestyn

OMG Member
I envy those who are creative builders, I think my playtime is like 25 days or something. You got many players on these days?

Floris

Staff member
I envy those who are creative builders, I think my playtime is like 25 days or something. You got many players on these days?
Loads of connecting. And some come back. But they do not stick around. The regulars do play for hours. But all inn different timezones. Tue server has undergone so many cjanges for the better. Events and all sorts of stuff

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I don't know anyone that has played the game and decided it was a waste of time. ALl the kids love it and all the adults too so that makes it a great family game as well :D All good in my book.

Floris

Staff member
It *is* a waste of time, but it's a great time waster!

Elizabeth

Professional Dragon Egg Hunter
Patron
I love building the most in minecraft. I enjoy being creative! Also farming and just mining for hours is also fun!

Elizabeth

Professional Dragon Egg Hunter
Patron
Every time I sit down and play it. At least 5 hours go by before I realize it :D

Reactions: Nix

Floris

Staff member
I love building the most in minecraft. I enjoy being creative! Also farming and just mining for hours is also fun!
And harvesting. You're pretty good at organizing the variety of foods and making very pretty farms for the crops and animals.

Floris

Staff member
The 1MB server has a few events running - so if you want to see the secret world, a few more days to type: /sanctuary and just ask me for /fly so you can browse around. Also, the hunting grounds are still open, so a great way to get drops and money is to start battling by typing /hunting Enjoy. Of course, all your actions count towards /achievements still and your mcMMO skills (/mcstats).

Do please stay tuned for some awesome weekend events in April.

Floris

Staff member
Just a little note, there were three or four threads with the same discussion, I've split the recent posts and merged them into this one thread, and locked the older threads from pre-2017 to avoid confusion.

Floris

Staff member
I can't believe how much I got sucked back into Minecraft in the last 12 months. :) I spend a few hours each day on doing some maintenance to the server to slowly improve it. And later in the day I spend an hour or so playing with my many friends. It's super fun. I hope it's the same in 2019.