Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

I want to set up a third monitor, any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Tech Talk & Web Things' started by BigDave, Nov 23, 2020.

1. BigDave

BigDave OMG Member

I want to set up a third monitor with my current PC setup. I have two currently, and have thought of connecting a HDTV as my third monitor. But, I've decided against doing that, and instead I'm going to get a smaller monitor and will mount it above my two monitors. Any suggestions for cheaper monitors? I don't need a special monitor for this, just one that can take HDMI, so that I can easily connect it.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts. :)

2. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

A TV wouldn't hurt, you could get it probably a lot cheaper than a pc monitor, and you can mount it how you like. Connect smart tv stuff to it, and also the pc and consoles. It might bring some multi purpose to the area.

A third monitor for overview is really nice though. I wish you the best of luck, but I have no idea which ones to go for. I haven't looked at monitors in a while.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice