Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

I went a little crazy watching tv series this summer

Discussion in 'On the Screen' started by Floris, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    I probably forget a bunch, but I wanted a few things on Netflix, then 9 seasons of Seinfeld, I watched fargo s03, the loch s01, stranger things s01, game of thrones s05 ending and s06 completely, and caught up on s07. I started watching Salvation s01. I watched a few seasons of Vikings. I watched Riviera s01. And I have a feeling I am indeed forgetting a couple of things.

Yep.. I wasted a lot of time watching great shows. And I am starting Vikings s04 or 5, stay up to date on game of thrones, and salvation. Can't wait for Survivor to start later this fall, and maybe I will pick up The Sinner.

2. Joan

Joan OMG Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    I've been watching a lot of documentaries lately, Fed Up, Forks Over Knives, The Human Experiment, Vegucated, there's more but I can't think of them right now. All food based ones, it's been interesting viewing, I think people need to be more aware of what they are eating.

3. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    Yeah, they're still on my list to watch, a couple of those :) I think I saw Fed Up

4. Nix

Nix Just a little crazy! Staff Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    I've finally finished 24 legacy. Now on to TVD/The Originals/NCIS & Banshee...

5. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    I've picked up a bunch of shows, I am on season 3 of Psych and season 4 is closing in fast.
    I've started watching a Canadian show because it seemed like something easy to watch, it's called Schitt's Creek. It's not that great, but it's nice to play while doing other things.
    In between Psych I also catch up on other shows I am behind one or two episodes.