I'm Challenged

Challenged

OMG Member
Don't get the wrong idea, I mean, that I'm stupid, I'm just a little slow. I'm wondering why I'm even here. Oh, okay, now I know why I'm here, to say hello, "Hello!" Please keep your taunts at a minimum, I'm sensitive, see. Oh alright, if you feel the need to laugh, go ahead, I can take it. Doh!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Don't worry, we don't accept bullying here, we wouldn't go any further than a slight tease. But nothing to hurt anybody their feeling for not being a 100% clone of who we are. Everybody is welcome, and that means hardcore forum experience community builders, to people who are completely new to a computer or need a bit more time to do something that another person does as if it is magic.

Feel free to contact us with any questions, I am more than happy to help, explain, and guide you in the right direction.

We love you Homer! :)

Hopefully Marge will sign up too :D

But I am being a bit serious. I hope everybody feels welcome on our site. Just not spammers, let's keep those out :P

Elizabeth

Professional Dragon Egg Hunter
Patron
I agree with Floris on everything he said! We hope you feel welcome and enjoy posting on the forums! Glad to see you join us !!:)