Inject Coffee Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Argh! Need .. more .. coffee.

I have got a long night ahead of me and I could use the boost.

Stormraven

Trusted Member
What you need is a beer Floris, it won't stop you from feeling tired but it will most certainly make you forget that you are tired =P

Disjunto

OMG Member
What you need is a beer Floris, it won't stop you from feeling tired but it will most certainly make you forget that you are tired =P
that would work, but only if it's good beer (ale) and you don't need to do anything productive....

want you really want is some nice tea :D

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
sighhh

I've recently been going to sleep at between 6 to 8am, and waking up at 6-7pm and it's annoying, so today I'm stocked up on some energy drink, maybe some coffee and am gonna stay up all day to fix my sleep pattern...

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
*wanders off to grab a coffee* must wake up

Floris

Staff member
xf_mug_2.png

Got a XenFans mug today - coffee will be extra yummy

Heretic121

OMG Member
Who said I didn't have ale =P Party at mine everyone? =P
Yes please! lol
I've recently been going to sleep at between 6 to 8am, and waking up at 6-7pm and it's annoying, so today I'm stocked up on some energy drink, maybe some coffee and am gonna stay up all day to fix my sleep pattern...
Ahh... the problem with energy drinks is that once the high has gone, you crash. A better idea is to just stay in bed :D
*wanders off to grab a coffee* must wake up
That asleep at half 10 in the morning?
Got a XenFans mug today - coffee will be extra yummy
Awwww :( I want one

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
sigh, went to sleep at 3pm (gave up) and woke up at 1am.. was hoping to sleep through the night, no such luck.

Heretic121

OMG Member
sigh, went to sleep at 3pm (gave up) and woke up at 1am.. was hoping to sleep through the night, no such luck.
Nah, you wouldn't have been able to sleep straight through from 3PM dude lol, ah well there's always tomorrow... er... today lol

Floris

Staff member
The XenFans mug is like 2 cups of coffee .. I just filled it up - had to boil water 5 times :p

Heretic121

OMG Member
The XenFans mug is like 2 cups of coffee .. I just filled it up - had to boil water 5 times :p
Damn you! :( I have a pint mug and I use 3 times as much sugar/coffee to fill it xD Otherwise it just tastes watery lol
I still want my XenFans mug though! :(

Floris

Staff member
Damn you! :( I have a pint mug and I use 3 times as much sugar/coffee to fill it xD Otherwise it just tastes watery lol
I still want my XenFans mug though! :(

We're working on something :) Keep an eye on our news forum as usual. Might not be within a week, but ..

I need to invent an hour-sleep machine as seen in one of the Bond films. I just don't have enough time in the day! And I don't drink coffee (its EW! lol), and caffeine does nothing for me... :(

Heretic121

OMG Member
Well, to continue coding I'm going to need MORE coffee :D If only I had some filter coffee :( Oh well, instant will have to do.

Heretic121

OMG Member
I need more coffee :( Been awake since about half 8 last night.
Oh well, me and Loz went shopping earlier and I was able to buy to "bags" of filter coffee. On the strength scale it comes in at a 6 and with it's own "warning" on the packet saying that it has a high caffeine content :D I think I'll go make some now lol

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I On the strength scale it comes in at a 6 and with it's own "warning" on the packet saying that it has a high caffeine content :D I think I'll go make some now lol

The coffee has a caffeine warning...that made me chuckle..

Status
Not open for further replies.