Is it normal to cry every night?

sarfrazali2027

OMG Member
I cry every day in the dark. Usually even during the day, however, I will be able to cry, then I will faint. I don't know what to try.

Agile

OMG Member
I cry every day in the dark. Usually even during the day, however, I will be able to cry, then I will faint. I don't know what to try.
That is strange. What is making you cry? Start with identifying the root of the problem. Try to address the roots, not the symptoms of the problem. Most importantly, after pondering on it yourself, seek an expert's advice. Like a chancellor or some expert to whom you can open up to.

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I agree with Agile. Sounds like there is an unspoken about issue that is upsetting you? Maybe stress related or PTSD related. Definitely try for counselling of some form and see if talking life through with someone helps. Hugs.

JasonZ

OMG Member
Yes it's strange that you cry everyday. If is something wrong in your life may be you should talk with your friends or family members as it could lead you towards depression which could be very dangerous. You can do some yoga and spend time with family will help you lots.