iZombie

MyLordsLady

OMG Member
I just recently binge-watched iZombie on Netflix. I had tried watching it once before and thought it was kind of stupid. I could never get through the first 2-3 episodes. I finally forced myself to get through the first few episodes and it is actually a pretty awesome show, especially if you are a fan of the zombie genre in a non-horror way.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Yeah, I got Netflix and it's how I watched the first few seasons of iZombie. But then it stopped, despite that the next season was already on #tv somewhere. Quite disappointing. I finally found a online streaming service that offered the season. So I am up to date now.

55810551-izombie-wallpapers.jpg

wuzyVTTX_400x400.jpg

I had to get used to the characters, it's a bit made for teens, and not adults. But I still found it kinda interesting. Some stuff on each episode really got me rolling my eyes and going "should I continue to watch", but I got through that. Maybe it was just the timing when I watched it. Something to watch back to back. And once I do that, I want to finish it.

Her character is PERFECT for this show. But, .. I don't quite feel she's the right fit as the real person she is. Sometimes I wonder if another actor would have done a better job, pushing the show to another level. But, .. this is fine. From all the teen horror, zombie, werwolf shows, this is fine. I might look into watching the new season.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQhzQDW4L84

But, my #netflix still only has two seasons. And lists them as "new!" So annoying.

Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 00.54.17.png

I am getting more and more convinced I should find alternative methods of watching tv and just saving my money and cancel Netflix.