Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

iZombie

Discussion in 'On the Screen' started by MyLordsLady, May 8, 2017.

1. MyLordsLady

MyLordsLady OMG Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    I just recently binge-watched iZombie on Netflix. I had tried watching it once before and thought it was kind of stupid. I could never get through the first 2-3 episodes. I finally forced myself to get through the first few episodes and it is actually a pretty awesome show, especially if you are a fan of the zombie genre in a non-horror way.

2. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    Yeah, I got Netflix and it's how I watched the first few seasons of iZombie. But then it stopped, despite that the next season was already on #tv somewhere. Quite disappointing. I finally found a online streaming service that offered the season. So I am up to date now.

55810551-izombie-wallpapers.jpg

wuzyVTTX_400x400.jpg

I had to get used to the characters, it's a bit made for teens, and not adults. But I still found it kinda interesting. Some stuff on each episode really got me rolling my eyes and going "should I continue to watch", but I got through that. Maybe it was just the timing when I watched it. Something to watch back to back. And once I do that, I want to finish it.

Her character is PERFECT for this show. But, .. I don't quite feel she's the right fit as the real person she is. Sometimes I wonder if another actor would have done a better job, pushing the show to another level. But, .. this is fine. From all the teen horror, zombie, werwolf shows, this is fine. I might look into watching the new season.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQhzQDW4L84

But, my #netflix still only has two seasons. And lists them as "new!" So annoying.

Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 00.54.17.png

I am getting more and more convinced I should find alternative methods of watching tv and just saving my money and cancel Netflix.