Life is too short!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
So many people around me at the moment are seriously ill. These things always remind me of how short life actually is and anyone can be taken at any time. You should always make sure those around you that you love, from friends to family, know that you love them and that they are appreciated. You never know when they will leave this life and when you will. It is important to remember these things and always carry with you the bigger picture rather than get strung up on the little and materialistic things in life. Make life good for yourself and those around you. It doesn't matter how often you see them just make sure they know there is love and friendship always. Never hold back.

Sorry for the emotional post. Like I say many of my family and friends are seriously ill. Makes you think about what is important in this short life we have.

DefianceCoding

OMG Member
The best thing is not to be reminded of it tbh... I got sick around 12 years ago with 4 autoimmune based diseases that to this day have never been solved, the issue is getting reminded of it... the best thing is to make the best of it and have fun :) that's for sure

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Heartbreak comes in many forms, and loss is one. It really is the worst pain that I carry daily. I miss everything that hurts, from my cat, horse, to family members and friends.