Love, Death, and Robots

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Whooo, season two is here. Or rather, volume 2.

The first one was 18 episodes, volume 2 is just 8 episodes. And some are pretty short.

The computer animated stuff looks stunning in a couple episodes. The art looks even more stunning in some others. The stories are short and could be elaborated on to be honest, they're interesting.

It's fun to watch, but it is missing some of the 'magic' that we had in volume one. Which I think I might like a little bit more.

Screenshot 2021-05-16 at 16.18.39.png

Not knowing what this is helps with the magic of figuring out what the f is going on. So I don't want to spoil it.

But 26 episodes that you can fly through quickly and walking away with 'I gottah watch those three again...' is really worth it.

Have you seen it? Any of it?

Floris

Staff member
Not gonna lie, I re-watched season one again, pretty awesome. Some episodes are just pure art, or simply funny.

BigDave

OMG Member
Been watching the first season as of late and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. That one episode where children were outlawed was a tearjerker imo. Especially the end. I'm really enjoying the art work on a lot of these short movies though.

Floris

Staff member
Been watching the first season as of late and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. That one episode where children were outlawed was a tearjerker imo. Especially the end. I'm really enjoying the art work on a lot of these short movies though.
I totally agree, and maybe it's because of covid that volume II (or season 2) is different enough to feel a bit different. But it was still enjoyable. I hope season 3 will be just like s01/s02 but maybe less episodes, but a few minutes longer per episode.