Lucifer

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Lucifer

Tired of managing Hell, the Devil retires to Los Angeles, where he operates an upscale nightclub and helps a cop identify and punish the worst evildoers by making use of his ability to force people to tell him about their forbidden desires

DC Comic Character.

Trailer: Season 1
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4bF_quwNtw

Trailer: Season 2
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpyVaZjg8yY

Trailer: Season 3
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-nvzqnEtCw

Episode information and listing
http://epguides.com/Lucifer/

OMG I can't believe I only just found this show... too funny

Last edited by a moderator:

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I've seen the first season, and I think I started the second but that's as far as I've got so far, it's one I keep meaning to catch up on though

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I am loving it so far. Up to ep 9 now and oly watched it twice lol... hoping to watch more today.

opair

OMG Member
Really enjoyed the first couple of episodes. This post reminds me to catcgh up again :P

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I just looked into it, I am about halfway through s01, still have to finish it. I think it's on Netflix, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Can't wait to start s02, and wait, I just learned there's a season 3 already .. ARGH. lol
so much tv to watch

Last edited:

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Now I'm just waiting for it to air on a weekly basis....ahhhh I've not done this for a show for a long while.

Floris

Staff member
Watched a couple of Episodes, was fun! Took a break for a bit and already forgot where I am.. i have to perhaps just finish this season at least.

Floris

Staff member
Yes, more seasons/episodes are on Dutch Netflix now, excellent. Something to watch this summer.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
It's a shame that Netflix only has the new season and not all the previous episodes

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
It's a shame that Netflix only has the new season and not all the previous episodes
Yer I think the rest are Prime.... unsure on that one.

Floris

Staff member
yeah, netflix netherlands now has season 4 :)
let's watch this stuff

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
It's been confirmed, Netflix are doing a season 5 but it will be the final season.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Just hooked in 2 friends to start watching the show. One watched the first ep last night and one is watching now... I have yet to find out their verdicts on the show but I'm hoping they like it.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I'm going to start watching this again, but I think I'll start from the beginning as I don't recall where I got to

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I'm going to start watching this again, but I think I'll start from the beginning as I don't recall where I got to

Did you ever go back to this...?

Floris

Staff member
I watched 4 episodes, getting close to finalizing a season. I have to rEAeaLly watch this again!! i keep saying it, but .. i will get through it eventually.

how about you joan?

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Season 5 August 21st Netflix.

I'd put up the add trailer but it is definitely not child friendly lol

Floris

Staff member
I started watching this, well.. I haven't watched it. Because each time I load up the iPad and turn on an episode I fall asleep. Stress IRL is causing me to try and relax, but when I do, i just fall asleep. The show is fun to watch, it's not boring. I Just can't stay awake for irl reasons. So yeah, made no progress.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Is it available on dvd? Thinking after this last season finishes I might buy the show, this switching between streaming services to watch it is too much hassle.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Up to the latest season is on dvd... Prime for 1-3, 4 onwards is Netflix